Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Yogurt Granola Parfait Where Can I Find Granola In NYC?

Where can i find granola in NYC? - yogurt granola parfait

You know the type of cereal that comes with the yogurt to buy? Perfect or McDonalds, etc? to chew sweet and simple and easy. Well, I wanted to buy granola separately, because I am my own not perfect. However, granola I can not find anywhere! can someone tell me where I can find to this kind of cereal in New York City? I bought this bag pecan praline granola, but it's totally different than would cereal. Please help!

1 comment:

jpfracks... said...

Try Whole Foods. They have a lot of things that really sound organic. Not sure if they really want to granola. I know they are perfect, and I'm sure you would be able to ask them to use.

Post a Comment