Friday, December 11, 2009

Binoculars With A Digital Camera A Handy Compromise Binoculars/Digital Camera?

Binoculars/Digital camera? - binoculars with a digital camera a handy compromise

I wonder if anyone of you can help
I had decided on the lookout for a pair of bino with a Digi camera on them for years and after the examination only to the sale at the moment, move the Simmons ® 8x42 mm 2.0MP Digital Camera Binoculars CaptureView.
My problem is that I really can not afford that want 125 pounds for them, not every place where I can get a few seconds, the hand or at least a few for a cheaper price than that.
Thank you.

3 comments:

Picture Taker said...

Unless you have selected a combination of good binoculars camera / ...

Perhaps Bushnell 8x30 Image Replay Roof Prism binoculars with built-in 5.0 megapixel digital camera is a little cheaper ...?

Check Beach House and I think that buys them abroad. They are an excellent company.
http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Bea ...

Wonder said...

Try e-bay

-MM

john said...

I think these things should be banned. "I think pets go to buy many of these things

Post a Comment