Thursday, February 18, 2010

Knee Brace For Obese Joint Pain. Help!?

Joint pain. Help!? - knee brace for obese

I am a man of 22 years, is 6'0 "and weighs 315 pounds. I'm overweight for over 10 years (diagnosis of obesity in 9 and a weight of 140 obese 15-year-old with a weight of 240). If I 13 I was with knee problems that began the required regular use of a flexible knee. As soon as I got older, my right knee worsened and now I have to wear a hinged brace almost constantly. Around 17, I started up to the ankles and problems now must wear braces on both ankles. Because I know that they try the only real solution to this question is to lose weight, I was just a way to relieve pain. All suggestions are welcome. just want to move freely only by more how can I not go for a long time, and I'm in a wheelchair when I go to the supermarket or somewhat limited.

1 comment:

Pat K said...

Needless to say, but the only way to relieve pain is to lose weight. Nothing can help you. In fact, the longer it takes to lose weight more damage to be irreversible and the pain can become chronic. For the temporary relief that you tried water aerobics? This gives you the power you need to lose weight without the stress on your joints, and cold water to relieve pain.

Post a Comment