Sunday, February 7, 2010

Coach Birthday Cake My Dog's 1st Birthday!!!?

My Dog's 1st Birthday!!!? - coach birthday cake

My foot, Beaux (Yorkie / Maltese) birthday is 2 days after Valentine's Day! Already mekesa city foung Dog Treat Birthday Cake! What do I need for my dog for his birthday? Shes got like everything! LOL! Shes delicious even advertised in magazines! It has a parka juicy, juicy coat, juicy hooded sweatshirt, a T-shirt juicy, juicy and harnesses, dog bowls, juicy, coach necklace and a tiara .... and more! I have already bought a cute little tank dress juicy Valentine heart into .... but I would like a few other things .... back any proposal to that?
It dosnt have a bathrobe or a cupboard, but ....
But idk what to choose?
Please send links!

8 comments:

Jonathon A said...

They used to have UGGS for dogs. I'll Look Around though.

I know he has a lot of juicy, but it's adorable!

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalo ...

Or if they are then issued

http://www.gucci.com/us/us-english/us/sp ...

I like the hardware GUCCI DOG! Its amazing!

Or maybe a Louis Vuitton collar. Burberry or a shirt.

I hope that helped.

x_oohsna... said...

You've got to be kidding. just for fun, are you blond?

quite_br... said...

the old question: What is a dog who has everything get?

I would be with nothing.

You can not lose what you never

xlivelau... said...

Your dog a few bones and dog ice cream, some dogs hate clothes.

Liam said...

A dog has a coat ... Your skin ..... take care of the person, I would please me more

bic said...

grow

Bee~Ben~... said...

Well, I think tahta so beautiful, have a mini-car when it goes underground does not have to go lol I think they are ?????

xsecretx... said...

http://www.coach.com/content/product.asp ...

Happy Birthday Bella!

Post a Comment